Paycheck Protection Program
First Round PPP Loan Forgiveness – If you received a PPP Loan from NB&T, please contact your loan originator contact to start the Forgiveness Application Process.
Notice 01/11/2021: Paycheck Protection Program is available for First Draw and Second Draw Applicants. Contact Us Today.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provides loans to help businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. SBA is currently offering: First Draw PPP Loans for first time program participants. Second Draw PPP Loans beginning January 13, 2021 for certain businesses who have previously received a PPP loan. Eligible businesses may apply for a Second Draw PPP loan. A borrower is generally eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan if the borrower:
- Previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses
- Has no more than 300 employees; and
- Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020
If you meet the eligibility requirements, Click Here to start your application. (Works only with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge)
- PPP loans have an interest rate of 1%.
- Loans issued prior to June 5 have a maturity of 2 years. Loans issued after June 5 have a maturity of 5 years.
- Loan payments will be deferred for borrowers who apply for loan forgiveness until SBA remits the borrower’s loan forgiveness amount to the lender. If a borrower does not apply for loan forgiveness, payments are deferred 10 months after the end of the covered period for the borrower’s loan forgiveness (either 8 weeks or 24 weeks).
- No collateral or personal guarantees are required.
- Neither the government nor lenders will charge small businesses any fees.
How To Apply Please contact your local branch for more PPP Loan Information and loan eligibility.