What Can ACH Do For You?
Every organization should seek ways to improve their productivity and eliminate unnecessary steps to surge their bottom line. As your local community bank, we provide the tools to help you attain these goals by offering solutions that improve your key business processes. Nevada Bank and Trust’s Cash Management Services offer the ability to improve your productivity while helping you focus on your core business needs. Simply put, we help you get back to doing the business you love.
Direct deposits and Pre-Authorized Payments can save time and money for your business – as well as give you added convenience, safety and peace of mind. Payroll Direct Deposit, for example, eliminates the need to purchase, complete and reconcile payroll checks. Costs traditionally associated with payroll are dramatically cut, and employees see Direct Deposit as a benefit.
ACH – Payroll:
- Cost-Efficient way to transfer money quickly and easily for a variety of business reasons including:
- Direct Deposits (pay: employees, owners, dividends)
- Direct Payment (collect: fees, monthly service charges, collections)
- Simplified Process that greatly reduces the time spent updating payroll information from one pay period to the next.
- Easily Transfer QuickBooks and other accounting software files for integrated convenience.