We offer a range of checking accounts that our tailored to different businesses large and small. Manage funds and Cash Management through our Online Banking.
- Money Market Account– high interest rate
- Entrepreneur Account– low minimum balance required
- Helping Hand Account– specifically designed for non-profit organizations, clubs, scout troops, etc
- NOW Account– interest bearing account available to individuals, nonprofit organizations, public entities, and sole proprietorships.
Successful day- to- day operations require an uninterrupted supply of capital. That’s where Nevada Bank and Trust fits into your financial picture.
- Facility Expansion
- New Equipment
- Real Estate
- Residential Investment Real Estate – Rental Properties
- Many other capital financing needs
In addition to traditional business loans that provide a specific amount of funds for a specific term, Nevada Bank and Trust offers:
- Business lines of credit
- Flexible commercial loans for goods and service
- Consolidate Funds with check deposits made from any remote office or storefront
- Reduce Trips to the Bank, save fuel costs and reduce labor
- Make Deposits Anytime and enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on weekends and holidays. (Cut off-times may apply)
- Free Install and Training
- Cost-Efficient way to transfer money quickly and easily for a variety of business reasons including:
- Direct Deposits (pay: employees, owners, dividends)
- Direct Payment (collect: fees, monthly service charges, collections)
- Simplified Process that greatly reduces the time spent updating payroll information from one pay period to the next.
- Easily Transfer QuickBooks and other accounting software files for integrated convenience.
Business Debit Cards
Be able to make purchases, payments, ATM withdrawals and manage your company funds with your NB&T Business Debit Card. With the convenience of a debit card, you can access money linked to your business checking account.