Level I: Professional Recovery Services if You Become a Victim of Identity Theft
IDSafeChoice Identity Theft Recovery Group Program – Benefits
Think you don’t need identity theft protection? Think again.
Identity theft is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Rampant data breaches, affecting millions of records, are putting consumers at great risk of identity theft. It can happen to anyone – regardless of your age and income, where you live, or how careful you are.
Restoring your identity on your own can be time-consuming and stressful. After a while, some people give up, leaving them to contend with the aftermath of identity theft for years to come, including fraudulent bills, collections activity, damaged credit and even criminal records.
Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery – For only $0.95 per month – less than $12 per year – IDSafechoice provides you with the reassurance that if you suspect identity theft or if your personal information becomes compromised, a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate is standing by, ready to restore your good name – no matter how long it takes.
As a Personal Checking, NOW or Money Market accountholder, you are eligible to receive the fully-managed recovery services through IDSafeChoice. This unique group program provides you and your family members with the benefit of fully-managed identity recovery, if you become the victim of identity theft. This includes coverage for you, the accountholder, as well as up to three generations of family:
- Your spouse or domestic partner,
Your dependents up to age 25, and
Your parents – living with you; living in elder care (assisted living, nursing home, or hospice); or deceased 12 months or less.
Identity Theft Expenses – Up to $10,000 in reimbursed expenses for recovering your identity, including legal expenses and lost wage reimbursement, with zero deductible. *
Lost Document Replacement – This service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.
One call to Nevada Bank and Trust will put you in touch with your own personal Recovery Advocate who will do all of the legwork for you to recover your good name. To report an identity theft, call or visit your local branch or call 775-289-3226.
Terms and Conditions Document Found Here.
IDSafeChoice Group Opt-In / Opt-Out – Enrollment
Notify a branch employee to enroll today! We’re counting on your participation to help keep the cost low for all Group members, but you may leave the group and cancel your participation at any time. Your coverage ceases at the end of the month in which you cancel participation. To leave the group and cancel your benefits, notify a branch employee. You will be asked to sign a form to verify your non-participation in the Group.
Services will be cancelled at the end of the month in which the provider is notified that the customer has opted out of the Group program.
*Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortega family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.
Level II: Further Protect Yourself and Your Family
Chances are 1 in 23 that you will become a victim of identity theft, according to statistics provided by the Federal Trade Commission. The IDSafeChoice PLUS program provides a total protection package:
Credit Monitoring PLUS up to $25,000 for Identity Theft Expenses in addition to IDSafeChoice Recovery and MORE!
Only $5.95 per month for one; $4 more protects the entire family.
- Your complete credit report available automatically each year for your review.
- Status alerts to warn of new activity that may signal that a criminal is at work.
- Warnings of derogatory credit, new credit issued, inquiries on your report, change of address attempts and more.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred for recovering your identity, including legal fees and lost wages, with zero deductible.
- Your own personal Recovery Advocate.
Did you know…. the age group with the highest incidence of identity theft is between the ages of 18 and 29, accounting for almost a third of all victims? And there were over 400,000 cases of identity theft in 2004 for children under the age of 18.
Source: Identity Theft Data Clearinghouse Study published by the FTC, February 2005
With Both the Individual and Family Plan You Also Receive These Benefits…
- Protection awareness test
- Personal protection plan
- Reports of new “tricks of the trade”
- Personal protection advisory newsletter
- Your own personal Recovery Advocate to restore your good name, if you fall victim
- Fraud alerts are posted at all three credit bureaus.
- Your rights as a victim are explained.
- A customized recovery plan is developed and documented for your review.
- Your Recovery Advocate contacts and works with all agencies, financial institutions and companies affected.
- Your Recovery Advocate completes and files all forms and follows up to make sure fraudulent activity is corrected.
- Your Recovery Advocate will contact you at 30, 60, 90 and 120 days after the case is closed to determine if there are any additional problems.
- Your good name will be restored – no matter how long it takes
Note: Family Plan includes recovery and reimbursement benefits for the primary plan member, their spouse or domestic partner, and each dependent with the same permanent address as the primary member, up to the age of 25.