Education Loans

As a result of the Health Care and Educational Reconciliation Act (HCERA) legislation, effective July 1, 2010, all new “federal” education loans will now come from the Federal Direct Loan Program. If you are interested in a federal education loan such as a Stafford Student Loan, Parent PLUS and/or the Graduate PLUS Loan, contact your school’s financial aid office to find out what financial options are available and what steps to take to secure aid. Additional information about the Federal Direct Loan Program may be found at Student Loans and/or Student Aid. Information for private Student Loans may be found at Sallie Mae.